- 10.30 am to 12.30 pm
- Upham, (near Marwell Zoo) Upham, Southampton, SO32
We will cover:
- Your body shape and what it means for the way you.
- Your proportions – How to create the illusion of being perfectly proportioned.
- Your best styles of dress, skirt, trousers and jacket.
- How to accentuate your best bits and camouflage those you’re not quite so proud of.
- Which fabrics will work best for you – crisp or soft, patterned or plain, stripes or floral?
- An introduction to colour and how to wear it.
Clever dressing really can make a huge difference, streamlining and shaping your body without having to spend hours sweating in the gym!
Rest assured, you will not be asked to strip off!
Take away: Your personal style sheet with the golden rules for dressing your shape.