- 10am - 11am
- Via Zoom
The session will cover:
- Whether you are new to colour, or just dipping your toe in - this session will leave you Colour Confident for not only the season ahead, but ahead of that into the future
- New colours will have an instrumental role in the recovery of the fashion industry - colour will be powerful and help renew customers confidence and lift their spirits
- I will take you through the power and importance of colour this season, and importantly how you can best wear them for your personal colouring
- I will also take you through where to buy your new colours
- Plus I will be joined by Lou Murphy from Captain Tortue who will also showcase the new colours via the latest Captain Tortue collection.
- You will receive (in the post after the session) a personal swatch containing 6 BRAND NEW fabric colour swatches - which is perfect to add into your current CMB colour wallet, or start your colour journey.
- After the session:
- You have the opportunity to book a personal shopping session with Lou or Lou and myself, where you will have the opportunity to try on any of the latest Captain Tortue collection in a private and covid safe environment
- Sessions with both Lou and I are on Monday 19th Oct, between 9.30am and 2.30pm (you will receive a 1 hour personal session), and will take place at my home Studio in Croxley Green
- Date with Lou only to be arranged with Lou directly
This session is good for you if you want to:
- See for yourself the power of colour - you will look healthier and younger!
- Have an introduction to Colour
- Expand your existing CMB wallet colours
- Be more confident in your appearance
£20 per session, or £15 if you either:
- Bring a friend along to one session
- Book both sessions