We all come in different shapes and sizes and we can all look fabulous! Let Colour Me Beautiful's top consultant, Nicola Davis, show you how to dress in a way that flatters your figure in a friendly, supportive environment.
She will cover:
- Your body shape and what it means for the way you.
- Your proportions – How to create the illusion of being perfectly proportioned.
- Your best styles of dress, skirt, trousers and jacket.
- How to accentuate your best bits and camouflage those you’re not quite so proud of.
- Which fabrics will work best for you – crisp or soft, patterned or plain, stripes or floral?
- An introduction to colour and how to wear it.
Clever dressing really can make a huge difference, streamlining and shaping your body without having to spend hours sweating in the gym!
Rest assured, you will not be asked to strip off!
To aid your understanding, you are encouraged to bring along an outfit you love and one that you don’t wear so that she can show you what does and doesn’t flatter you and why.
Take away: Your personal style sheet with the golden rules for dressing your shape.
This class is limited to just six women so please call Nicola 07703 405106 or email Nicola@mypersonalstyle.co.uk, or visit www.mypersonalstyle.co.uk to book your place now.