‘LIVE’ INTERACTIVE TRAINING – COLOUR ANALYSIS & MAKE-UP
Monday 12th to Friday 16th April (FULLY BOOKED)
Monday 10th to Friday 14th May (1 PLACE REMAINING)
Monday 14th June to Friday 18th June (4 PLACES REMAINING)
Our virtual approach to training means that you really do have the best seat in the house! You will be able to soak up all the information during the ‘live’ online sessions and
re-cap at your leisure by watching our specially produced videos (as many times as you wish). Immediately after your virtual training you will have the flexibility to run your own colour me beautiful business as a colour consultant.
Colour Me Beautiful offer professional, leading edge, high quality training, wherever you are in the world. We are the international leaders in training Colour and Image Consultants, and we can bring you the best virtual learning experience available anywhere today.
Once you have read the information below, please contact our Training Manager, Pat Henshaw +44 (0)7771 511120 or email@example.com who will be happy to help.
Who is the course designed for?
This course is for those of you who are unable to attend face-to-face training and would like to start a business as a colour consultant. Many delegates who have trained as colour and make-up consultants go onto developing a career and then decide to take the plunge and train as fully qualified Colour Me Beautiful Image Consultant.
The course is designed for trainees worldwide and is delivered over five modules, each lasting four hours. Including homework, the complete course will take up approximately 30 hours of your time.
Included are video tutorials, which can be viewed as many times as you like.
There are no prerequisites for signing up for this course, we will take you through all the theory and practical sessions building your knowledge and confidence in the subjects.
So, whether you are looking for a career change or adding these services to an existing business, it could certainly work for you.
The key benefits of this ‘Live’ Interactive Course are:
- The course includes interactive tests, questions, and volunteers to practise on
- You will receive all the necessary consulting tools and a beauty bag full of cosmetics included in the course fee
- You can revisit the accompanying videos at any time
- You will receive our Certificate of Achievement, which you can proudly display in your studio/consulting room
- You will have the confidence to run your own Colour Consultancy business or it can be your first step to qualifying with us as an Image Consultant.
- The additional two-day face-to-face training (not compulsory) will give you all the relevant skills to offer additional services to your clients
- When you register for the full course, you will also receive one of each of our dominant colour wallets (6 in total) plus our latest books, Colour Me Beautiful and the Make-up Manual (published by Hamlyn-Octopus), so you can start working with clients as soon as you qualify.
More importantly, you will have the opportunity of earning money immediately!
Don’t take our word for it! Click on the image below to discover what some of our consultants have to say about us.
- Module 1 - the colour me beautiful system
- Module 2 - colour analysis and cosmetic application
- Module 3 - colour analysis and make-up application on volunteer
- Module 4 - more practise - colour analysis and make-up application on 2nd volunteer
- Module 5 - review of training, marketing and presentations
Investment - £1,450 (plus vat) for all 5 modules and the following:
- 87 professional drapes and draping cape (white) for use in your consultations
- Video tutorials
- Purple wallet and one of each of our six dominant colouring swatch palettes
- Cosmetic and skincare testers in purple beauty bag (worth £655 at rrp. / £450.00 at consultant price)
- Marketing pack
Your colourful future awaits:
CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER MORE ABOUT THE ‘LIVE’ INTERACTIVE TRAINING AND ADDITIONAL FACE-TO-FACE TRAINING AND…. EVEN MORE BENEFITS!
If you have any further questions about this or any other courses, please call Pat Henshaw on +44 (0)7771 511120 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org.