This popular five day course will enable you to qualify as a Personal Stylist with the knowledge you need to conduct a complete range of styling and fashion services.
As with all our courses, you will be trained by leading experts in the image and fashion industries. On completion of the course you will be able to conduct a range of styling services including full makeovers, style consultations and wardrobe audits. You will be presented with a certificate from Colour Me Beautiful, the recognised leader in Personal Styling and Image Consultancy worldwide.
Once you have read the information below, please contact our Training Team on +44 (0)1772 750 052 or email@example.com who will be happy to help. For full details on the course, download the information here: Personal Stylist Course Outline PDF You can also download our Training Brochure PDF.
Watch our video to find out what some of our recently trained consultants have to say about training with us.
The benefits of this course
- Have the skills to offer your clients style consultations, wardrobe audits, personal shopping, full make-overs, workshops and presentations.
- Work with client volunteers to gain valuable, practical experience
- Enjoy profits that are directly related to the amount of work you take on
- Have the satisfaction of running your own business and the freedom of deciding your own hours
- Be a fully qualified personal stylist with certification from a world renowned image consultancy
- Have the pleasure and job satisfaction that comes from helping others realise their own potential through the way they dress.
- Duration: 5 days (09.00 hrs to 17.00 hrs)
- Pre-requisites: none
- Included: Certificate, comprehensive manual, workbooks, 6 individual dominant colour palettes (Swatches), the latest Style Update and a pack of marketing material
- UK Venues: Manchester City Centre and Central London
- Cost: £1375 plus VAT
Click here for upcoming Personal Stylist training course dates and venues
Telephone our Training Manager, Pat Henshaw on +44 (0)7771 511120 or you can email us.
What support will I receive after completing this course?
If you go on to do the Colour Training, you will then be able to offer full image consultancy services, including colour analysis. You will then receive the following support:
- Regional meetings and conferences in the UK and selected cities around the world
- A network of like-minded consultants and stylists on whose experiences you can draw and learn from
- E-newsletters that you will be able to use to market your business
- Promotion on the colour me beautiful website directory (as long as you remain an active consultant)
When I've finished, which course(s) can I do next?
“What a great week. It was fascinating, wonderful and inspiring.”
Angela White, Norfolk.
"I absolutely loved my style training. Thank you so much for making it possible for me to achieve this. I am overwhelmed and grateful for the help that I have received."
Lizzie Fox, Cornwall.
"I so enjoyed the course. Thank you so much for the enthusiasm and knowledge of your trainers. I learned so much about style and about myself."
Honor Page, London.