GET YOUR COLOURS ANALYSED WITH A LEADING COLOUR CONSULTANT
Colour can have a huge impact on how we look, how we feel and how others perceive us. When we get it right, it transforms our look.
Colour is a wonderful tool for giving your look an instant boost. Wearing colours that complement your natural colouring can make you look healthier, more vibrant and younger.
How it works
Whilst the main question you want your consultant to answer is: 'what colours suit me?'; your consultant will begin by finding out a bit about your lifestyle, clothes, make-up, shopping habits and what colours you like to wear. By looking at the way your skin tone, eye and hair colour work together you'll then be shown the range of colours that complement your unique colouring and ways in which you can wear them. You will learn how to bring the colours from your personal palette into your wardrobe and find out which ones really give you the WOW factor. You will also be advised on your best neutral shades and how they can create your wardrobe staples such as suits, jackets and trousers.
Finally, your consultant will give you a full make-up in colours that complement your skin tone and features and supply you with a list of suitable make-up shades. A personalised wallet containing 42 fabric swatches and colour combination tips is yours to take with you for future shopping trips so you will always know which colours to wear.
Your colour me beautiful colour consultant will demonstrate:
- What your 'dominant, secondary and tertiary' colouring is and how this determines why certain shades complement your natural colouring more than others
- The make-up shades that suit you naturally and how to achieve the look you want both at work and play
- How best to wear the colours you already have
- How to co-ordinate your wardrobe and achieve more outfit combinations without having to buy more clothes
- Where to find your colours this season
- Duration: 90 Minutes
- Price: From £120*
- Includes: your personal 42-colour fabric swatch wallet
**Please note that prices for consultations can vary depending upon various factors such as location or specific requests.
Where can I have a Colour Consultation? You can go to our Consultant Directory and search by postcode or by county to find your nearest consultant.